- Q: how to operate Android OTG USB disk?
- 1: Check whether the mobile phone supports Android function, 2: Insure the Android function in mobile phone is started correctly, 3: insert the OTG micro USB into the mobile phone micro port, 4: complete the operation step by step according to the prompts of the mobile phone.
- These USB OTG drives provide additional storage space for USB OTG (On-The-Go) capable tablets and smartphones in a convenient small form factor.
- It allows you to transfer files between OTG-enabled Android smartphones quickly and easily. Tablets and computers, it quickly and easily makes room for photos, videos, songs, and more.
- 1: Product name: OTG U disk
- 2: Product size:
- 3: Product weight: 15g
- 4: Interface: USB 2.0
- 5: Storage life: more than 10 years of persistent data storage
- 6: Using A-level chip, it can be repeatedly erased 100,000 times
- 7: Easy to read and write at high speed, no driver/power needed just plug in
There are no reviews yet.